Last updated: November 2016
Owl Marketing Ltd. (“we”, “our”, “Owl”) welcomes you to our website (“Website”).
If you are under the age of 13, you may not use the services provided on our website, and you may not provide us with any personal information.
By visiting our Website, you agree to be bound by the following conditions and disclaimers regarding the use of our Website (“Disclaimer”). If you do not agree to all of the terms of this Disclaimer, please do not access our Website.
From time to time, we may update this Disclaimer, and your continued use of our Website will signify your express agreement to such updated Disclaimer.
- Third-Party Content and Third-Party Links. Our Website may contain third-party content (“Third-Party Content”), or links or references to third-party websites or other resources (“Third-Party Links”). Third-Party Content and Third-Party Links are provided solely as a convenience to you, and not as an endorsement by Owl. Owl makes no representations or warranties, and shall bear no bear no responsibility or liability, in connection with or arising out of the correctness, accuracy, or quality of any content, software, scholarships, or other products or services offered by or through Third-Party Content or Third-Party Links.
- Owl’s Trademarks. Owl owns and reserves all rights, title and interest in and to our Website, Owl’s trademarks, logos and service marks (“Trademarks”), and all worldwide intellectual property rights related to the foregoing, whether registered or not and whether registerable or not. You are required to retain all of our copyright notices and other notices on any copies you make of our Website including any content contained thereon.
- Links to our Website. You may link to our Website by using a text link and linking to our Website homepage or any other webpage or content contained on our Website, provided that the link you create and the pages that are activated by the link do not: (i) duplicate Website content, (ii) frame or create a border around Website content or any pages on our Website, or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of any content on our Website, (iii) misrepresent your relationship with us or otherwise create a false affiliation, connection or association with us, (iv) imply that we approve or endorse you, your website or the content contained thereon, or your goods or services, (v) present false or misleading impression about us or otherwise damage any goodwill associated with our name, Website, scholarships, other goods or services, or Trademarks, (v) use our Trademarks in page text, metatags or hidden text in order to gain higher rankings from search engines, or (vi) use our name, Trademarks, or your relationship with us, in a promotional manner without our prior written permission.
- Owl’s Disclaimer of Warranties. OUR WEBSITE, AND ALL CONTENT, INCLUDING SOFTWARE, SCHOLARSHIPS AND OTHER PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, INCLUDED ON OR MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH OUR WEBSITE (“CONTENT”), ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT OUR WEBSITE OR CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT COMMUNICATIONS OR DATA WILL BE SECURE AND NOT LOST OR DAMAGED, OR THAT YOUR COMPUTER OR SYSTEMS WILL NOT BE DAMAGED.
- Owl’s Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL COSTS, CLAIMS OR DAMAGES (“DAMAGES”) OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF OUR WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, HOWEVER ARISING AND REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DUE TO STATUTORY LIABILITY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTUOUS ACTION), EVEN IF WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES AND EVEN IF DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE.
- Limitations. CERTAIN LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.